MDM Solution Architect
- Architect Informatica MDM solutions and provide business, governance and technical recommendations
- Lead and manage master data management and data governance projects through all phases of the project lifecycle from planning, blueprint planning, requirements gathering, design, development, testing, and go live
- Lead Informatica MDM projects with blended onshore/offshore teams
- Recommend data governance processes, organizational models, and Informatica MDM technology platform
- Advise projects on leading practices for the implementation of data governance and master data management projects
- Influence technology direction at the divisional or enterprise level based on broad expertise across multiple software platforms and technologies
- Work with senior management
- Develop written proposals, deliver those proposals through oral presentation and write statements of work
- Conduct "Whiteboard" sessions with clients through the conceptualization, design and implementation of Informatica MDM, new systems, middleware.
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 4 years' operational/technical experience, or in lieu of a degree, a combined minimum of 8 years' higher education and/or work experience, including a minimum of 4 years' operational/technical experience.
- Related work experience in the areas of Master Data Management, Data Governance
- A minimum of 4 years experience with Informatica MDM tool required
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent data integration skills, Informatica ETL and Data Quality components of Informatica MDM solutions
- Strong executive presence and ability to interact with top executives
- Successful teamwork experience & demonstrated leadership abilities
- Program / Project management experience
Light Speed Web Inc, established in 2009, digital marketing and web development service company which is headquartered in Toronto, Canada and the branch office is located in Coimbatore India and New Zealand. As a full-service digital marketing company, we specialize in Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Pay-Per-Click Advertising (PPC), Analytics, Social Media Marketing, Content Marketing, Video Production and Website Design and Development.