WHY WORK WITH US
Required Technical Skills
- Java (highly capable)
- SQL (highly capable)
- Strong knowledge of software best practices, build processes, IDEs, database tools (e.g. SQL Developer, SQL Management Studio)
- Strong knowledge of source code control systems (GIT)
- Confident with Windows, Linux, Unix operating systems including command line
- Working knowledge of JIRA
Beneficial Technical Skills
- Experience in test management and test execution
- Experience of Agile development methods
Additional Skills and Behaviour Required
- Experience of full software development lifecycle.
- Considers competing solutions and evaluates options to create the best outcome in all aspects of the role.
- Willingness to takes ownership of whole project and engineers assigned.
- Confident to make suggestions and recommendations for improvements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to build good rapport
- Fluency in English, both written and oral
- Collaborates with others to achieve objectives and ensure information flow
- Seeks assistance and feedback as appropriate
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science or Engineering or other relevant discipline (MCA, MSc in Computer Science etc.)
Who are we looking for?
Designation-Sr. Shopify Developer
Skill(s)- Shopify (PHP/Open Source)
Experience Range- 3-6 years
What is the work?
• Building out custom Shopify themes and modifying pre-existing themes depending on the scope of the project.
• Working closely with cross-functional teams to address client requests
What skills and experience are we looking for?
• Working Experience on Shopify Platform along with exposure towards application development.
• Shopify theme development and customization
• Strong knowledge of OOPs.
• Handling International clients will be considered as added advantage.
• Should be comfortable to communicate independently with overseas clients.
Strong Salesforce configuration and customization experience with an emphasis on the latest declarative configuration options to avoid custom code
• Hands on development experience with Salesforce configuration and customizations using Process Builders, Flows, Apex, Visualforce, Triggers, etc.
• Experience with Lightning and knowledge of latest Lightning features
• Good to have Integration experience using industry-standard integration techniques REST,SOAP APIs, oAuth, Single Sign On (SSO), and Platform Events
• Knowledge of product development lifecycle (SDLC) and DevOps kits like JIRA, Confluence, etc.
• A thorough understanding of Salesforce Deployment Process and tools.
• Ability to work collaboratively in a creative, Agile environment and manage agile stories and assignments
• Ability to perform code reviews and troubleshoot software development issues.
• Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Should have the ability to learn new technologies quickly
• Should have the desire to work in fast paced and collaborative environment
• Should demonstrate a willingness to put in extra effort for Client as well as personal growth. Serve as mentor to less-experienced developers
• Salesforce Platform Developer I Certification (Must Have)
• Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Implementation, customization, and administration of suite of Zoho one applications including ZOHO CRM, Analytics, Projects, Desk, CRM, Books.
- Understand the business process and requirements of the team and to implement and customize various modules (CRM, Sales, Accounts, HR, etc ).
- Work with the support team to resolve any reported issues. Track issues and provide periodic updates.
- Effectively utilize module features to automate various business processes. ZOHO Social, SalesIQ,
Analytics and Reports.
- Monitor, Control and ensure the sustained effective usage of Zoho products throughout the
- Develop custom CRM features and functionalities in support of customer needs
- Lead the delivery of projects and solutions to completion in a team environment while demonstrating a consultative personality, leadership mindset, and collaborative communication style.
- Around 2 -5 years of experience in CRM Implementation
- Preferred to have knowledge in Salesforce CRM as well
- Good Communication Skills
- Work on Zoho, Zoho Desk, Zoho Creator, Zoho other products
- Proven experience as a Solution Architect or Solution Consultant or Project Management in ZOHO CRM.
- Hands-on experience with a full cycle of Zoho CRM Consultation.
- Ability to train a team of 5-6 members in the modification and customization of ZOHO CRM.
- Software Development Engineer in Test is a technical individual contributor role at Swiggy and in this role, an individual is solely responsible for setting up and implementation of test automation strategy from a Functional and Non-functional perspective for one module or multiple modules who you work with. In this role, you are also responsible to find innovative ways to optimize the test strategy for maximizing ROI from areas that are undertaken for automation.
- SDET is also responsible for the addition of new capabilities and features in the automation framework which is used by the entire QA team for test automation. You are also responsible for managing and maintaining test coverage through periodic reports to engineering and stakeholders.
- SDET is an expert role and demands a complete hands-on contribution on Single or multiple projects simultaneously.
Technical Skills :
- Should have a good understanding of relational databases like Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server.
- Must have a good understanding of DB queries, joins, etc.
- Should have hands-on experience in Java - Test automation.
- Experience in any scripting language like python, Perl shell, TCL/TK is a plus.
Must have experience in TestNG, maven, HTTP client, rest and web services test automation, Selenium, Appium.
- Prior hands-on experience or understanding of working with Kafka, Storm, Spark, Hadoop, Scala, Flink, vertex, spring boot, RabbitMQ, Elasticsearch, Solr, AWS
Technology Skills Expected:
- Backend (Mandatory) - C#, REST api, .Net framework version 4.0 +, .Net Core [ .Net core is mandatory as they are using it for all their new projects. Some old projects are still using .Net framework 4.0+ though]
- FrontEnd - Public site - vue.js (good to have)
- Back office/admin tool - Angular 10.0 and type-script (good to have)
- Database - Sql-Server (mandatory), (Good to have) - Redis, Cassandra, Postgre-sql, Time-series database - influxdb
- Good knowledge of CI/CD pipeline with git-lab.
- Experience working in on premise projects also along with Azure cloud.
- Good understanding of JIRA.
- Understand the use of coding best practices as the client does regular code review.
- Candidate must have excellent communication skills
- Candidate should be a good Team player
- Candidate should agree to work in Greece Time-zone
Project Details :
- 9 years old project in Monolith Architecture using .Net framework version 4.7
- New projects are building in Microservice Architecture using .Net core
- Already using Kafka and RabbitMQ for messaging
- CI/CD pipeline with git-lab already setup.
- 95% of the projects on premise cloud
- Using Scrum and JIRA for project management and doing regular code review as well.
Experience: 6 - 12 years
Must to have: Primary skills needed for this role are Java, Sprint, hibernate and design pattern experience.
- Core Java/J2EE
- Spring (DAO, WS, Core, WEB-MVC, AOP, Spring Portlets),
- Hibernate, Open JPA,
- SOAP and REST Webservices,
- Design patterns, Maven,
- Reporting – Jasper Reports
- Proven team leadership experience
- Proven project delivery experience
- Strong Java development experience.
- Experience working in Agile (SCRUM) teams.
- Experience building complex software applications
Minimum work experience :> 6+ Years
- Sr App Dev Engineer, you are responsible for providing technical leadership to medium size/complexity/order-value enterprise scale projects/solutions.
- You are expected have depth of knowledge of specified multiple technological areas, which includes knowledge of applicable processes, methodologies, standards, products and frameworks.
- You would be responsible for defining and documenting architecture, capturing and documenting non-functional (architectural) requirements, preparing estimates.
- You should provide technical leadership to project to perform design to deployment related activities, provide guidance, perform reviews, prevent and resolve technical issues.
- You are required to guide team, who would be responsible specific technical area.